First of all, let us know what are pod hotels. Pod hotels are actually capsule hotels which are developed in Japan that comprise a large number of extremely small rooms or capsules assigned to provide inexpensive, basic overnight benevolence for guests who do not require or cannot afford the services offered by more formal type hotels.Let’s know more about the pod hotels in INDIA.
1) Mumbai is all set to get its first of a kind pod hotel.
2) Urban Pod has introduced the famous pod hotel in the country of second largest population in the world.
3) It fulfills all the needs in one-third of the price.
4) They have become an option for adventure.
5) It is located at Andheri (East) just 6kms from Mumbai airport.
6) It has 140 pods functional right now.
7) It is built in between 50 square feet and 90 square feet.
8) It offers a capsule for one night stay at an affordable average price of 2000 INR.
9) Each Pod comes with a bed, personal locker with secure key card access, TV with headphones, personal reading lights, power socket, hangers, a dresser, free Wi-Fi, adjustable air-conditioning facility, air purifier and sliding door with locking facility for added privacy.
10) It includes Women and Men only pods.
11) It provides all amenities with breakfast in a very affordable price.
12) Soon it will change the Future Of Hotel Industry of India.
Let’s hope this technology goes successful and spreads in the rest of the part of India as well as other countries as it is best for the developing countries it is affordable and comfortable in short is CHEAP & BEST.