Noida and Greater Noida are declared as the SEZs by the Govt. Of India. Infrastructure, Better Road Connectivity and all the basic facilities attract population from all over India to come and settle here. And with such a high middle class and high class population private comoanies get easily attracted to increase recreational centres. Here are some of the top hangout spots where one can enjoy with there friends and families.
- Buddha International Circuit :- It is the world class F1 circuit which hosted 3 F1 races in the year 2011-2013 and was awarded with the best promoter trophy at FIA Gala Awards for hosting 2011 and 2012 races successfully. The Track is having attractions like arrive and drive, track tour, hot air balloon ride, and hosts national events like truck racing, Jk tyre racings, Volkswagen Racing, Mrf racing, Concerts, EDC and many more events and with seating capacity of 120,000 It gives perfect recreation to the viwers. It also attract the super rich people to come along with there super cars and super bikes and show off some of their skills out there.
- The Grand Venice Mall :- The Mall is the replica of the city Venice of Italy which has canals all around and gondola as the major means of transport. The mall has each and every detailing matching the city Venice and also has Gondola rides with water canal built within the mall. The beauty of the mall and interior designing attracts people from all around places to come and explore the its beauty. It is situated in Greater Noida.
- Omaxe Connaught Place :- It is another high budget mall situated in greater noida having world class attractions like Titanic Ship, Amazon Jungle replica, Choclate factory, secret chambers of Tutankhamen Mummy, high-Tech gaming zone. It is also having Moving dinosaurs which are as long and huge upto the height of second floor with the same height mall is also having the robots of Transformer and the hulk. The Mall also features with the replica of Taj Mahal which is used for promotional activities. It is having India’s first and fifth in the world China Market which is simply Gigantic whole basement is been provided for the same. Mall Is also working on India’s first 360 degree aquarium.
- The Mall Of India :- It is been claimed as the biggest mall of India with all the expensive brands stores like zara armani it is the new hangout place for the super rich people. It also has India’s Biggest ice skating arena which provides perfect recreation for the people. It also has Leisure land and family place and many highy ends fashion brands and food chains.
- Worlds Of Wonder :- It is the one and only amusement and water park situated in Noida which attracts people all around the water park is the best way to fight out the Summers. It is having huge water slides and rain dance floor which attract alot of teenagers to hangout there with their friends. The Amusement Park consists of lots of thrilling rides which gush down the adrenaline into your veins. Recently they have introduced hot air balloon ride which attracts people of every age.